The REG system allows you to remotely manage the systems in a simple and effective way.
The Remote management system is mainly aimed at three types of users:
- The system installer, who wants a tool to monitor and, if necessary, fine-tune the system in the early stages of operation, thus offering the customer an advanced after-sales service without other costs.
- The advanced end user who wants to control / monitor the system even when he is away from home (second homes, commercial / industrial buildings).
- The maintenance technician who wants a tool to remotely monitor and modify the system and at the same time a tool to be informed in real time of any malfunctions or errors.
The REG Remote Management System is implemented by exploiting the technologies established in recent years, in particular cloud computing and mobile broadband communications.
The type of technology to be used for the connection between the system and the server has three possible ways:
- Via LAN connection (product code: REG-LAN-MK2)
- Via GSM / GPRS modem (product code: REG-GSM)
- Via Wi-Fi connection (product code: REG-DOT-B)
The server is implemented in Cloud Computing mode; in particular, it is currently implemented in the European (Irish, to be precise) server farm of Amazon Web Services, the world’s first cloud infrastructure operator.
The server uses an SQL database for data storage, a web server for the generation of web pages and proprietary drivers for communication with the REG PCB boards present on the systems.
All the software used as platform is Open Source, and the server itself uses the Linux operating system.
The primary server is assigned the address https://s5a.eu, protected by an SSL certificate issued by a recognized certification authority.
Two levels of service are available:
- Basic service
- PRO service
All remote management systems, both Wi-Fi, LAN and GSM, have an initial period of four months of free PRO service.
This is intended to facilitate the installer in the early stages of system operation, to assist him with all the tools available (in particular the trends, very useful to understand if the system is working well or badly) in the post-commissioning phase.
About the Wi-Fi and LAN connection:
- the Basic subscription is free and includes access to the system and the ability to view and modify all parameters also accessible from the RegConfig configuration software, to view alarms in real time and the system synoptic;
- the Pro subscription is subject to a fee and adds to the Basic the display of trends and the alarm notification by email (valid for 2 years).
About the GSM connection:
- the Basic subscription is subject to a fee and includes the SIM cost, access to the system and the ability to view and modify all the parameters also accessible from the RegConfig configuration software, to view the alarms in real time and the system synoptic (valid for 2 years);
- the Pro subscription is subject to a fee and adds to the Basic the display of trends and the alarm notification by email (valid for 1 years).
To purchase Pro LAN, Pro GSM and Basic GSM subscriptions, a renewal voucher (code REG-VCR) must be bought from your REG System distributor.
The Remote Management system allows you to provide remote after sales assistance!
The RegConfig configuration software supplied with the REG System allows you to connect directly to the system remotely (Connect Via Web) and have access to all parameters as if you were directly connected via PC! This tool allows you to provide 360 ° assistance both during commissioning and in the after sales phase!
Check the system via APP!
The login ID and password are the same as those of the Web Server www.s5a.eu: